Find ways to keep your teeth and mouth healthy. Download a fun colouring page for the kids! Teach them young to be healthy.
Healthy Children Initiative
Tips, Recipes, Support
3 1/2 - 4 year Check
Want to save lots of money on your power bills?
Future Powered Families is a government-funded project to help parents save energy and so save money.
You could take part by:
· Having another parent visit your home to give some FREE advice on easy ways you can save energy.
· Getting some FREE training in how to visit other parents homes — we’ll pay you $50 for every home you visit!
· Come to a FREE workshop for energy & money saving tips
Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters
HIPPY Dandenong is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations through the Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters.
WePublish is an innovative new app for children to produce their very own picture book. People, especially children, have been fascinated with stories since before we could even write them down. WePublish allows children to become storytellers. It allows them to be both the author and the illustrator of whatever their imaginations can think up, in the new setting of today’s technology.
This digital publishing app allows you to write, illustrate, publish and print your own 8-page book. It is a powerful tool to support literacy development and is aligned to the work of Kids’ Own Publishing. Children will love the collage tools and handmade aesthetic that reflects the philosophy of Kids’ Own Publishing.
Pathways For Parents
Has moving from Parenting Payment to Newstart affected you?:
• Would you like to find employment?
• Would you like to get into a course or volunteering?
• Do you need assistance with job skills and planning for changes to your Centrelink payments?
• Perhaps you would just like to explore future opportunities?
• Would you like assistance in managing life skills such as budgeting and accessing local services?
Pathways For Parents can help.
Contact Jennifer Bearham Ph: 0477 343 298