This website is a Communities for Children funded initiative. The Department of Social Services provides funding to several community organisations to operate as a facilitating partner to other community organisations that provide services to ensure children have the best start in life. This is achieved by providing services that focus on prevention and early intervention approaches that bring about positive family functioning, safety and child development outcomes for children and their families in disadvantaged communities throughout Australia.
The community partners for 2016 are:
- Greater Dandenong Libraries
- Dandenong District Aboriginal Co-operative
- Greater Dandenong Youth Services
- St. Anthony’s Primary School
Read more about the community partners and the programs that are taking place.
The main aims of the Greater Dandenong Kids website are to:
- Provide information about all services and activities for young children and families in the City of Greater Dandenong;
- Access tips and resources to support children and their families;
- Have a central location for support services to place their organisation’s up to date information for ready access to families and other support services;
- Provide an up to date list of web links for families and services so they can gather and source information.
This website has been developed by the Greater Dandenong Families and Children Partnership with the aim of supporting children and…Read More
Many articles on the Greater Dandenong kids website refer to sites with more information on the topics. On this page…Read More
Hospitals and Health
Many services available within City of Greater Dandenong. Here are some helpful links to community support services. The following links provide a quick link…Read More